Right Health PCR TESTING CENTER
Introducing our first-ever WALK-IN PCR TESTING CENTER in Al Quoz. Our walk-in testing center provides affordable and accessible PCR testing without any hassle.
Our PCR testing center is designed while considering all the safety parameters from the time you step into our testing center till the time your testing is completed.
Right Health Walk-In PCR Testing Center has a daily capacity of 500+ sample collections per day.
Why choose the Right Health PCR testing center?
ONLY AED 100/- PER TEST!
- PCR sample collection done by qualified, experienced, and DHA-approved nurses.
- Open for 8am – 8pm (12 hours operation)
- Reports within 12 – 24 hours (Reports uploaded on Al Hosn App)
- FREE PARKING AVAILABLE!!!
- Test valid for INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL.
- Hassle-free walk-in testing, no appointment required.
Who should get the RT-PCR test done?
People who experience initial symptoms of coronavirus, such as difficulty in breathing or loss of smell/taste, should book a PCR test at home. Fever, cough, headache, muscle ache, and sore throat are also some symptoms of coronavirus disease. Hence, if an individual experience any one of the above symptoms, it is advisable to get the RT-PCR test done, without any delay.
Visit our location now.