Right Health PCR testing for students
As the pandemic restrictions are easing up gradually, students are now allowed to get back to school for the academic year 2021-2022.
Students are required to show a 14-day valid negative PCR test report during their first month of the new academic year 2021/22.
As the students are required to hold a negative PCR report before going back to school, selecting the right place to get the PCR test done is necessary. Right Health PCR testing service prioritizes all the necessary safety parameters to provide a smooth swab collection to the students.
Why the Right Health PCR testing service is the best for student PCR testing?
SPECIAL RATES FOR STUDENTS!!!
Walk-in PCR test for students – 90 AED
Home PCR test for students – 125 AED
- Safe & hassle-free Home PCR testing is available
- Walk-in PCR testing available at Al Quoz, opposite Al Quoz mall. Free parking available at testing center.
- Reports within 12 – 24 hours (Reports uploaded on Al HOSN app.)
- PCR sample collection done by qualified, experienced, and DHA-approved nurses.
- All safety parameters covered.
- Express PCR testing also available. Reports within 12 hours.
Visit our Walk-in PCR testing center now.